- Properties for Sale in Punta Cana
- About Us
- Contact a real estate agent in Punta Cana
Dream seven-bedroom villa for sale with amazing amenities.
Puntacana Resort and Club is a retreat and private local area in Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic, established in 1969 by money manager and hotelier Frank Rainieri and New York work attorney Theodore Kheel. The Tortuga Bay lodging, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, a biological save, five private networks, eateries, a full-administration marina, two fairways, and the Punta Cana International Airport are currently situated on more than 15,000 sections of land.
Puntacana Resort and Club Dining Options
• Eat at AAA Three Diamond Award-winning La Yola, which serves new Mediterranean cooking and fish in a rich setting. Lunch is served from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m., and supper is served from 7 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
• Visit the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Bamboo, concealed at the selective Tortuga Bay, for a really special eating experience. The menu consolidates privately obtained fixings with Mediterranean impacts to make an assortment of inventive combination dishes in a comfortable, rich setting planned by Oscar de la Renta. Bamboo’s vegetables are filled in their natural nurseries. Breakfast is served from 6:30 a.m. to 11 a.m., lunch from 12 p.m. to 5:45 p.m., and supper from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
• ”Playa Blanca” is an oceanfront café on the Caribbean Sea. Consistently for lunch and supper, this tropical café and bar serve new neighborhood fish, barbecued meats, and mixed drinks. Unrecorded music by neighborhood artists is included consistently.
Lunch is served from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m., and supper is served from 7 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. • Anan serves contemporary breakfast, lunch, and supper from 12 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Breakfast is accessible from 6:30 a.m. to 11 a.m., and lunch and supper are accessible from 12 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
This casual American-style barbecue offers shocking perspectives on the La Cana Golf Course and the shimmering Caribbean Sea. ”El Grill”, strategically placed at La Cana Golf and Beach Club, is the best spot to end a series of golf. ”El Grill” is the objective for steak darlings. Open day to day from 11:30 AM to 5 PM.
• Bamboo Bar, found right close to the Bamboo café at Tortuga Bay, is the best spot to match one of our popular Dominican rums with a fine Dominican stogie. Bamboo additionally offers an assorted choice of espressos teas from around the world. • Open from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. La Yola, roosted over the Caribbean Sea, teaches supper and beverages a lesson on the water. Notwithstanding its astounding food, La Yola is striking for one of its really special highlights: a glass seeing entry that gives looks at the energetic ocean life beneath. Lunch is served from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., and supper is served from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Somewhere in the range of 5 and 7 p.m., drop by for Happy Hour. PM. ”La Yola” is situated in the Puntacana Marina.
• Playa Blanca Bar is situated on the Caribbean Sea’s ocean side. Consistently for lunch and supper, this tropical eatery and bar serve new neighborhood fish, barbecued meats, and mixed drinks. Unrecorded music by nearby artists is included consistently. From 12 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., the bar is open.
• Los Platanos found directly in the lovely La Cana Golf and Beach Club, is the best spot to loosen up after a series of eighteen. Los Platanos offers a genuine taste of the Dominican Republic in a rich and loosening-up setting, highlighting premium Dominican rums and the freshest nearby stogies. The bar is open every day from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Tortuga Bay Lounge, poolside close to Bamboo café, spoils visitors with a personal environment and a determination of Dominican joys, for example, hand-moved stogies, privately obtained tidbits, and fine tasting rums. Consistently from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Somewhere in the range of 5 and 7 p.m., come over for Happy Hour.
Corales Golf Course, planned by Tom Fazio and opened in 2010, is a selective and sensational 18-opening course with six Caribbean Oceanside openings. Corales Golf Course, planned along regular bluffs, sounds, sea inlets, inland lakes, and Coraline quarries, positions among the world’s best golf encounters.
La Cana Golf Course is a 27-opening green with three nine-opening segments: Tortuga, Hacienda, and Arrecife. This green in Punta Cana has 14 openings with sea perspectives on the Caribbean Sea.
Seashores at Puntacana Resort and Club Playa Blanca are situated on the Caribbean Sea’s oceanfront. In a similar structure as the eponymous eatery and bar, which serves new nearby fish, barbecued meats, and mixed drinks for lunch and supper day today. At the point when you show up at the ocean side, you can get some free patio seats and unwind while appreciating the perfect water, the steady delicate breeze, and the palms moving in the breeze.
After a difficult round, unwind on the nineteenth Hole Terrace, which is important for the shocking La Cana Golf and Beach Club planned by Oscar de la Renta. Snatch a beverage and watch as different foursomes contend on the eighteenth opening against the pleasant, turquoise scenery of the Caribbean Sea. Then, at that point, resign to the high-ceilinged, agreeable clubhouse for a round of backgammon or to the exquisite storage spaces for a shower.
With 14 ball young men pursuing tennis balls, seven ball kid players for match play, and three expert partners prepared for private, semi-private, camps, gatherings, singles and pairs procedure examples, and social competitions for players of all levels and ages, we have everything.
The Oscar de la Renta Tennis Center highlights a few earth tennis courts that are among the best in the Caribbean and are encircled by rich tropical vegetation.
Come to PUNTACANA Village to encounter a variety of remarkable shops, cafés, Nacional Supermarket and workmanship displays, Medical and Professional administrations, and the Four Points By Sheraton PUNTACANA Village. Carry the children to the jungle gym and unwind among the Caribbean design while partaking in frozen yogurt. On the other hand, remain out and partake in the exuberant nightlife at Punta Cava, the town bar.
The incredibly famous ”Six Senses Spa”, situated in ”La Cana Golf and Beach Club” at ”Puntacana Resort and Club”, is the main area in the Americas. Six Senses Spa and Wellness Center is a spa and health focus.
The La Cana Golf and Beach Club spa offer indoor, individual, two, or three’s facilities, as well as an assortment of treatment rooms. All are tranquil, serene settings in which to partake in our worldwide group’s restoring treatments. Whether you’re getting a facial or going on a Sensory Spa Journey, the La Cana Golf and Beach Club spa gives absolute unwinding to your great Six Senses insight.